COVID-19 Update February 2022: Social distancing and cleansing protocols are followed to ensure your and our safety.
Initial consultations typically last between 30-60 minutes. They are only intended to be a fact finding session to determine eligibility for an Australian visa or citizenship. The initial consultation is not a document checking service and document checklists will not be provided. At the conclusion of the consultation, you will have sufficient information about your, or your relative's or friend's Australian visa or citizenship options/prospects.
Hourigan Visa & Migration Services work on fixed fee agreements. Our fees depend on the complexity of your matter and the time involved. Our first step is usually an initial consultation with our highly experienced and regarded Registered Migration Agent, John Hourigan and consist of:
- a consulting meeting lasts between 30 - 60 minutes (between 75-90 minutes for a complex matter) to discuss your situation;
- a review of your case;
- advice on your options;
- a cost estimate of any further work that needs to be done.
Our initial consultation fees (incl GST) are:
- General Consultation (Monday - Friday) $290.00
- General Consultation (Saturday Morning) $390.00
- Consultation involving health, character, other complex visa hisory (PIC4020 and other integrity issues including refusals, cancellations, AAT and Ministerial Intervention) (Monday - Friday) $390.00
- Consultation involving health, character, other complex visa hisory (PIC4020 and other integrity issues including refusals, cancellations, AAT and Ministerial Intervention) (Saturday Morning) $500.00
- Should you bring a friend along with you who is part of the consultation - additional $165.00 per person.
The initial consultation fee is collected at the conclusion of our meeting.
Should you retain Hourigan Visa & Migration Services as your Registered Migration Agents, the initial consultation fee may be credited towards the retainer fee.
Following the initial consultation, and subject to your agreement, we will issue a service agreement which will include the following information:
- Scope of work agreed between us
- Statutory application charges
- Disbursement costs
- Other costs (costs you pay directly to thrid party service providers in connection with your application, such as skills assessments, application charges, medical examinations and police clearances)
- Consultation fees and payment options
Consultations Types: In person, email, telephone or Zoom.
© Copyright Hourigan Visa & Migration Services