Hourigan Visa and Migration Services provide a personalised service in which we deal directly with each client. We know your case and are able to provide relevant advice and be responsive to developments in your case.
We provide advice and act for clients requiring a range of immigration services, including:
- employers seeking to sponsor overseas workers;
- employers seeking advice about compliance with immigration laws and sponsorship obligations;
- individuals applying for Australian visas including, skilled migrants, family migrants, business migrants, employer sponsored migrants, character concern cases and asylum seekers;
- individuals subject to visa cancellation processes including PIC 4020 action
- merits review appeals to the Administration Appeals Tribunal (formally Migration Review Tribunal, Refugee Review Tribunal);
- appeals to the Minister for Immigration and Border
- Minister for Immigration, Citizenship, Migrant Services and Multicultural Affairs on compassionate grounds.
Our services are regulated by the Office of Migration Agents Regulations Authority Code of Conduct
Copyright Hourigan Visa & Migration Services